Lotic Fishing™ Sepia™ Lure.
Snapper, John Dory, Kingfish, Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Groper, Giant Trevally, Spanish Mackerel, and Wahoo, among others. What do they have in common? Other than the obvious, they all eat squid.
The Sepia™ Lure from Lotic Fishing™ is the most realistic squid shaped lure on the market. The tight wobble and pulsating motion through the water mimics that of the real thing propelling itself; if a fish eats squid, it will eat the Sepia™ Lure.
- Through wire construction
- Hollow tubular body prism internally coated with a reflective membrane to capture any available light under the water’s surface.
- Large 3D eye
- Durable skimmer skirt tentacles with reflective particles add to the life-like motion
- Durable polycarbonate construction
- Heavy duty split rings
- 3X strong treble hooks
- Weight: 45g
- Total length: 24cm
- Trolling speed of 2 – 5 knots
- Cast as a stickbait for top water retrieval
- Cast as a stationary bait in strong current (perfectly matches a stationary squid pulsating), or when drift fishing
- Drop down on a 1.5m leader with a light weight (main line side) and slowly retrieve for deep-water and mid-water action!
- Bruised Banana
- Kingfish Candy
- Snapper Orange
- Burnt Cray
The Lotic Fishing™ Sepia™ Lure mimics the favourite prey of many species while compensating for attenuated light under the water, maximising the chance for fish to see the lure and strike!
Available exclusively through Outnet NZ.